Saturday, February 5, 2011

Island Park Cabin

Last weekend Graig and I got invited by some of our friends to go stay at their families cabin. We were looking forward to it all week and had a great time. The cabin was huge and beautifully decorated. It had a HUGE kitchen/family room, theater room, game room, and lots of bedrooms. It was a nice sunny weekend and we enjoyed playing games, staying up late talking, and going for a snow mobile ride with our friends. This was my first time going snowmobiling with Graig. We actually rode the snowmobiles to a restaurant called "Pines" for dinner. Thanks to my wonderful sister Sheila I was able to stay warm with her snow clothes! I even tried driving the snowmobile which was incredibly hard because it was so HEAVY that it took all my strength to move the handle bars. We had a great time! Thanks Evan and Stacie! 


1 comment:

  1. Made a comment last night and it didn't post. Love the new blog. Can't wait to enjoy all the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete