Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winter & Presidents Day

Graig went snowmobiling with his friend Jay on Presidents Day. It started out snowing really hard so I thought I would be stuck inside all day so I got LOTS of cleaning done. After around eleven the sun broke out and melted the snow off the roads so I went out and ran errands around town. Not too exciting but Graig had a great day on his sled. Minus the run-in with the tree! I'm thankful he was not hurt. This first picture is Graig the second one is his friend Jay. They had some fresh snow to play around on.



Throughout the week snow just kept falling here in Rexburg. 

This weekend Graig and I went with some friends to see Tangled in 3D I thought it was really cute. We also watched the Social Network on our netflix. I thought it was pretty interesting to see how Facebook came about. Watching movies is the thing to do around here since it is freezing outside! This week we also took a look around the new BYU-I center. I have been telling Graig about how badly I want to go see it because they started building it the semester I started school here Winter 06. I spent my whole college having to work around the construction zone for this new remodel and a new remodel of the bookstore and student center. Let me tell you it is AMAZING! Of course since its brand spanking new but it really is nice. I wish it was like that when I was going there. Oh well...after walking around we went and got ice cream from our favorite ice cream place in town. G's Dairy Delights.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment