Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nyssa

This weekend Graig and I FINALLY made our trip to Nyssa to visit my sister her hubby and our two cute nephews. I say finally because we were originally planning on going back in January. At least we made it there :) It was so nice to see them and play with the boys. Nash has finally warmed up to Graig and will talk and play with him it was so fun to watch. Kade is a growing happy boy and so fun to snuggle. Here are some cute pictures of the boys.






Saturday the boys Breana and I went and did some grocery shopping. It felt so nice to feel 50 degrees! It has been way to cold in Rexburg. Chase took Graig on a tour of the onion shed. When we got back we had a yummy dinner and headed to do some bowling. This was Nashs first time and he was so cute! After a few times he saw the arcade and was a little over the bowling but it was so fun to watch. He even got a strike!







After bowling we went to the arcade room for a little bit. Nash was VERY excited about driving the car and wanted me to drive the one next to him. Look at his face! lol Click on the picture to get a good look at Nash's sweet Nikes he got for his 2nd b-day so stinkin adorable!




I can't remember what night it was but one morning Kade woke up around 4:30 am...of course I was excited to go and see him. I opened the door and bam he was on his tummy he had rolled over and was holding him self up talking. He turned and looked at me eyes WIDE open and smiled. It was so cute we hung out for about an hour he was so awake and then he just crashed back to sleep. I told Breana he was just wanting some Aunt Nicole time without big brother. :)  Oh I just love him so much!



Sunday after church we hung around and Graig was giving Nash some golf lessons! Nash was having fun. Graig was telling him "nice and slow" and Nash kept going around with his club saying nice and slow.



We had a great time and it was SO nice to have clear roads and sunny weather for our trip. Along with seeing some family. We miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. They are toooo adorable! I miss nashers and would LOVE to meet kade

    ReplyDelete