Saturday, March 19, 2011

And the Winner Is...

This week brings the Average Text Messages a Month Olympics.

After months of relentless texting and thousands of messages sent our winner is...

Janelle!


Yes. Janelle has been hard at work sending out an average of 7500 text messages a month in order to win this trophy. I think she already knew that she had the win in the bag though because she is already on her vacation to Disneyworld.

Here is how the competition stacked up.

1. Janelle - 7500 ATPM
2. Graig - 2800 ATPM
3. Jamie - 1800 ATPM
4. Nicole - 1200 ATPM
5. Mother - 538 ATPM

Well done to all the participants.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I'm the loser and I get the prize of paying the monthly cell phone bill. Something just doesn't seem right about this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you have a source in the biz to get you such precious info... you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I'm pretty sure no one invited me to be in the contest! I think I'd have won... this is KJ

    ReplyDelete