Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spade L Ranch By: Mr. Ward




My first post goes out to all those people that say, "write your own blog then!" There, I did it. I wrote a blog post. Now update your blogs already.

This is now a family favorite steak seasoning. I wasn't the locator of this (Kevin Ball lead me on to it) but I will say that I am the perfecter of it. Spade L Ranch Steak Seasoning. Make sure you use plenty of it, this is definitely not one of those seasonings that "a little goes a long ways." Combine it with some home made In-N-Out style french fries fresh from Delinda and some rolls and you got yourself a perfect dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Great post Graig. But there was only one picture. Do you know how hard it is to put more than one picture and then plan the writing etc. But with that said.....I loved your post. Now post all the pictures and the news about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i agree with mom! youre silly graig! an FYI ive updated my blog! except YOU dont look at it an check it!

    ReplyDelete